New Bio Forms with Tokens

It would probably be good to keep both around because of variations in bear species. The white one does look better because of the detailing, perhaps there is a way to transfer a polarized copy of those details into the black bear token?

Um…both?

Maybe the black one doesn’t need the earring?

my vote is with the white one.

Thanks all! I figured out how to relatively quickly change it from one to the other, so I may well do both. It’s not just inverting colors but requires just very little touch up afterwards.

Updated the Black one to mirror the White one more closely.

BearFolk3 BearFolk2 BearFolk BearFolk2_2

Bearfolk
The Bearfolk live in the plains, mountains and deep forests of the world, caretakers of the primal wild.
CON +1, WIS +1
:crossed_swords: Powerful Paws: Your claws deal Magic Effect Damage but you can’t use ranged weapons.

CatFolk CatFolk2 CatFolk2_2

Catfolk
Living in the dense jungles and vast deserts of the world, their ancestors as old as time itself.
DEX +1, CHA +1
:crossed_swords: Tooth and Claw: Your unarmed attacks deal Weapon Damage.

These are coming together nicely! I really like the bioform abilities you have going here.

Bears and cats … Oh My!

Thanks. I am using tags in my game and every bio form gets one. They are strictly optional though, someone could ignore that tag and select a different one from the general list if they want to.

Changeling Changeling2

Changeling :skull:
Shunned and hunted these poor wretches hide in plain sight hoping to never be found out.
CON +1, CHA +1
:crossed_swords: Impersonate: You can appear as any Bio Form and of any gender, but only as a humanoid with a similar height and weight. You are able to imitate specific individuals you have touched with a HARD INT roll. The disguise has one HEART. Anyone suspicious and/or looking closely can make a WIS ATTEMPT each turn to see though the deception. When they have accumulated enough effort your disguise has failed and are recognized as a Changeling.

tiefling1 Tiefling2
Demonborn :skull:
An unholy union of a humanoid species and a demon brought forth this abomination.
INT +1, CHA +1
:crossed_swords: Demonic Blood: You take half damage from Fire. You can also imbue your words and deeds with malice: You deal +1 damage against any wounded enemy.

Wow, you’re going for it! So good to see you turning out all these new tokens!

In case you want to be up to mischief.

Black%20Goose Black%20Pig Goose White%20PigChicken

Thanks, I got much more to do. It’s weird, I just can’t bring myself to be abstract, I just can do literal tokens it looks like. I stare and Hankerins’ and just don’t grasp how he can do what he does. Oh well.

These are hilarious.

Well now I’m thinking up this whole side quest about an untitled goose terrorising a village.

No Alternative for this one, just couldn’t get it to look properly. I am trying to be intentionally more messy with my lines and stick to bigger brush sizes. What do you guys think?

dragonkin2

Dragon-Kin :skull:
The small brothers of Dragons. Rare, cruel and utterly dangerous to deal with.
STR +1, Armor +1
:crossed_swords: Breath Weapon: Test CON to use a breath weapon that causes Magic Effect Damage. Uses Spell Burn.

Me likey! It reminds me of a Skeksis.

Gnome
Gnome
Clever folk creating wonders in steam and yog crystal, always seeking the next invention.
INT +1, Basic Work +3
Industrious: Double your effort when creating new devices.

Goblin1 Goblin2

This is the first one I did on my Note 10.1 tablet with sketchnote. UI had no idea the stylus was pressure sensitive! WEn too far into the details again I fear but its based on the image the player selected for his character.

Goblin :skull:
Often hated and shunned for their deformed looks they live where no one else will.
DEX +1, INT +1
Survivor: You roll EASY when foraging for food, water, supplies, or seek or create shelter.