Getting my Craft on

Working on some DungeonCraft style stuff. One of my favorite parts of this hobby.

Besides the fact that this terrain looks amazing, I love the fact that Sgt. Slaughter is taking down this den of evil. Yoooooo Joe!!!

Roll Constitution after listening to this.

This reminds me I still need to finish painting my Dungeon stackers. Your setup looks amazing.

I already found I need more than 1 base coat and I am messing with the dollar store blocks.

I did a post on the dungeon kit I built for my nephew. It has a description on how I painted my stackers and other bits.

Looks awesome, good job mate.

Wel done, better than my crafts! :herocoin:

Which reminds me to take some pics and upload them here.

I ended up with more of a jungle looking stone, good enough for me but I botched the grey wash. I used water with my my granite gray but I ended up with all grey pieces. My dry brushing is also a bit rough with brown + gold one direction and green the other.

I have 4 more boxes of those mini wooden blocks, but I think I want a specific piece now that I have plenty of general.

Perhaps I should make a classic tavern piece or maybe use the wood look for a floor.

Finally used the rest of my blocks. I decided to use a design that better compliments the dry erase tiles I like using. This year I got some that already looked like dungeon floor, so now I got walls and doorways. My heavy handed dry brush job is getting better too.

Nice work @GraydenGrim. I really like the cool interlocking wall design too.

I would love to see some scenes with your stuff.