Garden of the Temple on Drive Through RPG

zine
adventure

Some people asked me to share this when I put this up for sale, so here it is!

Check out what I got!

Thank you very much!

Aaand click, click, mine!

Thanks, will be adding to the collection next payday!!

Love the setting. Will we be seeing more of this world?

Thanks, I’m glad you like it! I have a lot more of the world worked out, so I might. I have been crazy busy the last few months, but things are finally calming down. So, I could possibly work on doing more now.

If I did do more, do you think it would be more interested to do another adventure style zine like this one, or a comprehensive world book?

Honestly I’d take either :smile: I like how the adventure reveals a bit of the world, but I’d happily devour a world book.

i would love to read more of the world behind your Adventures

May I ask what bioforms are in this zine?

Of course! The five bioforms on the cover are all inside, from left to right: Amph, Uman, Barbare, Fee, and Tu. Plus the digital pack includes color and black & white printable 2D minis for all of them.

Awesome.

So it looks like frog people, not sure about the second to the left, bear people, fox people, and plant people?

This zine is in my cart. It will be purchased soon

Oh, haha. Yeah, pretty close… frog people, human people, bear people, cat people, radish people.

I hope you like it!

So, I was finally able to nab with with some credit and it is really amazing.

I am getting a definite Princess Mononoke vibe from it.

Beetle taint seems like an idea…

Thanks! I definitely take any reference to Miyazaki as incredibly high praise.

I loved this so much i bought it twice :).
Keep the good work, my dude.
Cheers <3

Wow, thank you so much! I have been hearing some really good feedback, but that really takes the cake. I haven’t made an “official” announcement yet, but I started working on a second issue that continues the adventure!

OMG! JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY! Hahahaha. Loved the first module. Really easy to pick up, and my players enjoyed a lot the new bioforms and the tables.
Much gratitude :).

This is the deal of the day on drivethrurpg. So if you haven’t got it yet, use a discount as an encouragement.

Just ran this with my kids today. They really enjoyed their characters (a Tu, Uman, and Amph), as well the adventure. They narrowly defeated the beetle witches and made out.

@MattC, that is so awesome! I don’t know how to express how excited that makes me.