Xeno. Doing time in the Print Shop

Taking this opportunity to do some printing/binding/cutting today.

Niiiiice! I love the look of that spiral bound book!

are you putting those on card stock? looks slick :wink:

Nice! I spent time there yesterday doing the same thing - spiral bound ruleset, and printed the cards on 110# card stock. I also printed up both the mission sheet and a bunch of character sheets, then laminated them for use with dry erase markers.

I did the same. I saw that @Alex said that you could possibly have 100 Xeno in a session so I printed 9 sheets of them. Yes, @Lakins the print and play is all on card stock. I was able to cut them out pretty fast. Now it is folding and trimming. That you cant short cut.

I’m not sure if anyone here is familiar with Staples (it’s a Bog Box Stationary Home Office type store) but they have a System they call ARC which is a disc based binder set up. It comes with a proprietary hole punch and is quite re-usable/customizable. I’ve printed off the Rules on Cardstock and punched them all, they are quite durable in their new home. Certainly not an option for a larger Rulebook but the smaller footprint of Xeno Dead Zone is perfect for it.

I am very envious of the paper cutters though… I am still old school Scissors here :rofl:

Looks like a lot of fun is going to happen.