Xeno Dead Zone Companion App

xdz

Hello all you Xeno Dead Zone fans. A little about me first, I’ve been an Android dev professionally for awhile now and have been experimenting with some side projects. My latest foray is with a companion app for Xeno Dead Zone. I’ve recently opened it up for Beta testing and for any Android users, you can opt in and download via, https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.questinginc.xdz. I have an iOS version in Alpha testing but am still waiting for Apple to review. Also, if you’re an iOS user and interested in joining with Alpha testing, you’ll have to supply me with an email so I can invite you. You can private message me if you’re interested.

And just for you info, I’ve been developing apps for over 10 years, but app deployment is a whole 'nother thing so there may be a couple hiccups along the way to full deployment. Anyway, thanks for your interest, help. time.

Also, the app is primarily for GMless mode, it spawns the Xenos and helps you manage them per location/quadrant, hoping to have a GM helper mode where the app displays more info on where the Xenos have spawned.

Would love to hear if you’ve downloaded the app and how the experience was, it’s still a work in progress, but I’m getting closer to a version for full deployment!

Yeah super cool! :+1:t3: I never even thought about apps for XDZ, neat stuff.
:star_struck:Woa, just thought of the next big craze…Xenomorph GO! (like that poke augmented reality cell phone game) oooh man that would be pretty cool.

Wow this is awesome! Very cool man. Can’t wait for the beta for ios to come out.

Hey there Micheal,
Is the Android version available anywhere at all? The Google Play link is not working. Cheers.