XDZ Question

xdz

I’m running a single player play test of my paper craft setup and have found myself in a sticky situation.

I’m down to 2 Commandos, dude in the loader is facing a Breeder and elite guard and is in LOS of 57 Xenos in Seek mode. So, does he have to make 57 dodge rolls? How do others handle situations with stupid numbers of Xenos?

Mathematically, I think he’s dead. However…

He’s taking them down with him hahahahaha

Still leaves 1 commando, 42 Seeking Xenos, and an objective:

I think it’s “Game over, man! Game over!”

You could group the 42 xenos into hunting packs, and roll for each pack. Say 4 groups of 10 each; or Six groups of seven. That’s if you want to give the marine a sporting chance. I think the odds are against them however you slice this, though. :grimacing:

Dude, your playing pieces are amazing! Did you make all of those Objective Cards? I don’t recall them in the PDF…?

It’s a project I spent roughly a week and a half on, yes I made the cards and color assets by kitbashing/painting ICRPG ME, the original XDZ and it’s newer VTT color maps in Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher. Sadly, I doubt this means I can share more than pictures but my Wife and I really like this game. The cards help tremendously in terms of gameplay!

Astonishing!
Maybe in collaboration with Hankerin, it would be great to enhance the XDZ package!
Please?! :wink:

Re: the cards, it doesn’t hurt to just ask the man himself.

I’ll ask and see how it goes.