WIP: Working Draft of FULL METAL FISTS

setting

I’ve posted a PDF of my first pass of the FULL METAL FISTS setting on my site (sorry, I’m weird about google docs…). Right now it includes some special genre rules, classes, loot list, location/goal/obstacle generators, and a simple list of opponents. Characters should be generated with the classic 6 points. Layout is rudimentary at this point, but should be clear.

Love to hear any feedback, and feel free to take what’s there for a spin. I’m going to run a few one shots on Roll20 - I’ll post an invite on here when I’m ready.

Future drafts will incorporate feedback, flesh out the setting, add some vehicles and vehicle rules, and add in a few starter adventures. Let me know how I can make this better, SHIELD WALL!!

And @Alex and @Runehammer if I’ve buggered up any copyright/usage stuff let me know so I can address immediately.

Thank you

Hey, this supplement is great! I love that it can run Wuxia Kung-Fu or even something like Hard Boiled with guns. Really cool work.

Thank you! Plan to tinker with a bunch of stuff but I think the bones are good.

You’ve done more of these than I have — do you think there’s enough variety in the loot table?

Yellow jump suit. Bullet time watch. Death touch scroll. Yup, I dig that loot.

YES! Fantastic, I love the feel of this. I hope I can get a crew together to go storm a dojo and upset a rival gang!

Heh, I love the idea of using “bad dubbing” and the cinematic description…I immediately thought missing film frames :film_strip: and sudden skips. Diggin’ dem loot/generator tables too! Looks like fun!

Gave it a read…AWESOME! This could be so fun in so many ways. Cool loot table. I really like the stare down!! Keep up the great work!

Lost footage is a great idea for avoiding damage/cancelling a bad roll. Thank you!