Where Doth Thou Reside?

networking

Hail from the great Chicago

I reside in the suit-stained capitolā€¦Salem Oregon! I raise my mug to the shield wall.

Greetings from Washington County Ohio ā€¦ well met.

I too am in Portland. I donā€™t have firm plans yet for Game Storm, but I have gone to it several times in the past and am considering hitting up at least the Saturday this year. Iā€™d love to meet some of my fellow lumpyheads.

Iā€™m in Portland. And I canā€™t seem to get any of my regular RPG buddies to get interested in ICRPG so Iā€™d love to actually play it with someone.

Wondering if there might be 2 or 3 more people around Portland who want to playā€¦

Anywhere near Cumberland, MD?

Cumberland Maryland (Western)

Not anymore. But I used to go to WVU and passed through Garrett County, Allegany County, and Cumberland many times. I have also fly-fished the casselman river. :grinning:

Where abouts? Iā€™m in Eugene/Springfield!

nmatheis, count me in. Any other takers? Letā€™s work out a where and when.

Home of Harbor Freight Tools #1!

Iā€™m on the west side of Phoenix AZ

Iā€™m north of Dallas, TX. Sounds like Iā€™m Texan #3, and weā€™re all hours apart, heh.

London, UK. Across the pond

Boise, Idahoā€¦kinda near Portland and Seattle.

I grew up in So Cal and spent a good amount of time dying around the Riverside and Corona areas. Good times though itā€™s changed dramatically since.

Colombian dude living in Oklahoma City.

Iā€™ll try not to make any colombian jokes lol! Itā€™s really nice to see a south american brother/sister around here! <3

Iā€™m from Israel! Not a lot of people know ICRPG over here