Where Doth Thou Reside?

networking

Tampa here too we should roll some dice together

I am living in Oman, in the Middle East.

Good ol’ Utah, for me.

Indeed! I will PM you.

Cool beans. My mother in law lives in Kirkland, so the night be a chance to play when we go up to visit.

Central Pennsylvania, quite far from the other lumpy headed PA weirdos. :frowning:

Just outside of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

Southeastern Kentucky

I’m probably not too far away from you; I live in south central PA.

Let’s go Pens!!! :penguin: :ice_hockey:

I live in the southern part of Argentina, which is a South American country you probably heard off during the FIFA World Cups or something haha

Redwood CIty, CA. I am smack in the middle of the Peninsula and can reach San Francisco or San Jose in about 30 - 40 minutes drive.

Wow. 119 replies. Is there some way we could have a map and people could pin where they’re from?

Hail from the great Chicago

I reside in the suit-stained capitol…Salem Oregon! I raise my mug to the shield wall.

Greetings from Washington County Ohio … well met.

I too am in Portland. I don’t have firm plans yet for Game Storm, but I have gone to it several times in the past and am considering hitting up at least the Saturday this year. I’d love to meet some of my fellow lumpyheads.

I’m in Portland. And I can’t seem to get any of my regular RPG buddies to get interested in ICRPG so I’d love to actually play it with someone.

Wondering if there might be 2 or 3 more people around Portland who want to play…

Anywhere near Cumberland, MD?