What do they do? #2

loot

Some more fun guessing what they do. Love hearing your imaginative idea’s on this stuff guys. Brilliant. Art provided by James Perrett

Serpent Safe–I’m mean, come on, …SNAKE BALL GO! (2d12 Snakes when thrown and broken)
Lost Shard-Belongs a bigger piece of gemstone that was possessed by the kingdom of Agzorn Used long ago to awaken the magic of this realm.

Zande’s Air Telescope

Magic Item - Requires a Wisdom check to use.

Allows the user to see a variety of unseeable things hidden from the naked eye in the air. With a twist of the lens, the user may see traces of:

• Auras
  • Scents
  • Thermal radiation
  • Various wavelengths (Microwaves, UV, Gamma. How those would prove useful, you tell me)

EDIT: I just realized I left out X-Rays and that would be incredibly useful! “I see that this chest has bones instead of gold… that must mean it’s a Mimic!”

Key of Dreams: As an action, rip open the veil between the conscious and unconscious world, permanently give a -1 to any targets CHA, INT or WIS.

They thought they could lock me away, just leave me to rot in a cave or a dungeon, but with me in your hands… well, I do believe that we can give them my vengeance. One way or another.