Wendy's Made a Tabletop RPG Where You Battle Ronald McDonald

Anyone played this?

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10/03/wendys-tabletop-rpg-dnd-feast-of-legends

Interesting and bold marketing move from the saucy redhead.

Feast of Legends is the official website. It’s really high quality production, and they certainly know their intended audience. I also particularly like their dice roller!

The game itself looks super cheesy, and not something I’d be inclined to play; but big props to them for putting forth this much effort.

They hired some people from D&D circles to write the game which is why it is remarkably on point despite the subject matter. The funny (and sad thing) is I have seen a huge amount of players in those circles slam them for “selling out”. :roll_eyes:

What do you mean? I haven’t seen any criticism about this yet.

I think it’s cool! Wondering if anyone has tried it or would want to play a round.

I’m going off chatter I saw in the D&D Beyond discord and a couple of videos about it on YouTube.

Personally I think it’s fine and clever. I gave it the once over and it’s pretty cool considering. I think it can only help the hobby from an awareness standpoint if nothing else.

The pdf looked great. I feel like if you were going to play it you would have to do it in an actual Wendy’s.

This is hilarious, I’d have been upset if they didn’t put so much work into it. This looks solid which is never a sentence I would thought I’d utter about a fast food made rpg. I’ll have to give it a swing when we have some free time.

I’m game to join you