Warp Shell Room #3

inspiration

The dust has settled as you defeated Drizz, the Titan Gatorman hired by the snakemen. The owl humanoid turns to you and in a exhausted voice says “I don’t think I could have survived if it wasn’t for you. My name is Aaron. It is a pleasure and honor to meet ones chosen by the Warpshells. We have called out to you and the Warpshell for help. We do apologize for any mental anguish our screech may have caused you.”

After quick introductions have been made, Aaron continues “We must prevent the Snakemen from reaching The Myriad. They will unlock the lost knowledge of their race unleashing evil across the universe. Long ago The snakemen ruled most of the known galaxies with their advance technologies and dark magic. All of that was lost when they fell from powers. Now they roam space, husks of their former glory, searching for a way to gain back the power they once had. Me and my race have sworn to protect knowledge and prevent those who would use it for evil from taking it. I fear that we will not be able to uphold our promises today. With your help I think we have a chance, fallow me.” With that he punches in the last line of code opening the door.

The room beyond the door looks like a war zone. Large debris piled up are acting as barriers and a long trench dug into the floor splits the room in two. On the far side of the pit you see three archways, a gatling laser and a squadron of snakemen.

You hear their Comandr bark “Ssssecure the breach point till the priestesses arrive!” and the sound of the death machine wizzes to life.