Warp Shell Quick Start

So I’m gonna run last flight of the red sword for a new group using the quick start rules (I’ve not used them yet) is there any tweaks or changes recommend? Does the fact that Guns are now D8 change anything?

Thanks in advance shields!
STR+HON+BEER

It’s a deviation of about +0.7 on average of effort. I don’t think it requires a change. But I have not played it with the QS 2 rules.

Yeah I didn’t think it would make that much difference unless your really unlucky lol I’ve noticed there’s no specific Fragment/spell caster in the Warp Shell Player Types. I’ll probably just use the Alfheim mage or priest if anyone wants to play a magic user

Change Guns to Magic, and Magic to Fray Effort from Godbound. Go look it up, it made the game super fun! Just gonna need some fun mob rules! :v:

MythBlade,

I’m with you, that’s probably my #1 complaint for Warpshell in the QS guide. The Fragment is missing and in its place you get a bunch of space mechanics and a racoon… what am I supposed to play Rocket Racoon and the red shirt engineering crew on the Enterprise?

I may run it tomorrow and I’ll likely do what you are suggesting and use the mage to flavor the starting abilities.

Deathbare

I will mention it to RUNEHAMMER and see if its gonna be added or return to the Master Edition.

Game On!

Let’s hope so! But, Magic is getting a redesign!

That’s interesting! Didn’t know magic was getting a redesign.