Visual Inspiration

inspiration

Seconded. @JDStirling

That lore is so tasty. @Nickster :herocoin:

Oh man if you love lovecraft, that’s the place to sink your teeth into the food he’s dishing out. His writing feels very dense to me, and so its hard for me to sit down and read more than two stories at one time, but man each one is an eldritch account.

Yeeeeeeeah!

I love that the little knife hand is sticking out juuuust enough to give the elf a chance to spot the trap. And I shudder to think what would happen if someone gets hit by that orb of screaming faces.

I realize I really like undead.

if you ever want to run a" blood and snow " i would love to play in it to get some play time in the new book.

The hype is real, my friend. :grin:
Plans are in the works. I should have a post going up later today in Looking for Group for a Blood & Snow game. :+1::+1:

i can dig it :grin:
i hope i can be a apart of that game.
the more i play, the more i learn

i know they arent images but man do this movie really inspire a sifi setting! If you haven’t watched it already please do so!

“those aren’t mountains, those are waves” (counter begins)

Holy crap that “waves scene” was terrifying, and time dilation can be used to powerful effect in a sci-fi setting that does have technology that allows faster than light travel. Pretty sweet.

Also, I think video clips like this count, but i wouldn’t have thought to post any. Take a hero coin for thinking outside the box! :herocoin:

Krampus by Adrian Valdez. Found on deviantart.com