Vigilante City: Heroes Wanted (Update: Team roster is filled)

I have been running a Vigilante City campaign set in the Marvel Universe with several fine peeps from here. The PCs are part of a recently formed Avengers style team allowing for a rotating cast of party team ups as players’ schedules permit. Games are approx. every two to three weeks.

I’m looking for a few more members for the team to keep a consistent 4-5 players per game as the day of week may change on occasion to allow more people to participate. We play on Roll20. Long term commitment is not required, cameos are welcome, too!

If you are interested in trying out Vigilante City or have wanted to play in a Supers game, now is your chance! Incoming players should create an original hero out of ICRPG Vigilante City available on the Runehammer Patreon for free or at DTRPG for a cup of coffee. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/278400/ICRPG-Vigilante-City

New players to ICRPG or Roll20 are welcome. It’s a great group to play with and I’m happy to show you the ropes! If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll get you to the Discord server.

I am interested but wondering what times would the games be?

Typically it has been on Saturdays at 5pm PST. But I have been considering mixing it up a bit. Friday nights or Sunday afternoons are options.

Think 5pm is 1am for me so perhaps a Sunday afternoon session.

Right on. Discord invite sent. Keep an eye out for a session that works for you.

The immediate next session btw is 5pm PST on Saturday, 11/9. At the moment I can take up to 2 more for it.

I will make a point to schedule a Sunday afternoon game asap.

Will you schedule on discord or here?

The games have been being scheduled and posted in the Discord generally.

I’d love to try VC. Haven’t had a chance yet. But I’m at GMT +2, so 5pm is like 2am here.

I may be interested, I have not yet played a Supers game before. How long are the sessions typically?

I’m interested. My first time running/playing a supers game was VC a couple of weeks ago. It was a great session! Would love to be a player this time around.

I keep my sessions to 3 hours tops.

Three hours is perfect! I am in ET so it would be like 8-11pm for me. I am definitely interested! I will pick up VC on DriveThru as I don’t have it yet.

Yeah, there’s a couple east coast cats in the bunch so I try to make it a reasonable time for them, too.

I would be down!

Any chance Black Panther is still available :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kingroy23 Thanks for your interest. I’ve been fortunate to have a run of interested parties from this post as well as some returning players who have been away. I am currently pulling a @Chuck_Lemons Odium schedule and looking to run the next adventure on two different times the weekend of 11/8-11/10.

If that happens, I can fit one more in that weekend. If it doesn’t happen, I’ll update you about the next opening.

The next game I had scheduled was 11/9 5pm PST but it’s maxed out. A few more people want to play so I’m currently considering Fri 11/8 5pm PST or Sunday 11/10 at noon PST.

Any chance we’ll get actual play lists here? I’m working on my own VC game and I’d love to see some experiences from you and others. When I look at the powers lists and work through some builds the villains in the books look unbelievably dangerous!

@Angelo I actually tend to home brew the enemies as I often use actual comics villains.

Occasionally I’ll use a villain right out of the VC supplement re-skinned to fit my adventure.