Urban Dungeoneering assets if you need 'em!

art

Hello Shield Wall! I come with good tidings and some results of this community’s inspiration! :smiley:
But really all I’ve done is draw some stuff you can assemble into your own stuff with as much or as little detail as you’d like. Here are a couple screens:

Make rooms or zones, with or without walls. These demo rooms went together pretty quick, and if you’d like the assets to make your own, you can grab 'em here: https://www.daydreamsandtinkering.com/modernfuturistic-token-packs

Be warned, there are no full maps, only the assets for you to make your own customized ones. :slight_smile:

Nice work on these sir, they look really great! I’m digging the diamond plate flooring and the drains, nice touch there!

Crazy useful! Thanks for sharing u rock! :grin:

Love those. Have you looked at Dungeondraft at all? Making packs to be used with that software would be ace.

I haven’t! I’ve heard of it but never checked it out, but I will do so now. :slight_smile:

There are some Patreons delivering Packs for it. I know 2 Minute Table Tops free stuff has been put up with sanction by him.

That’s some nice ass…et packs!

I personally think something like this should contain some indication that it is ultimately an ad, though.

Thanks a bunch!

I definitely won’t hide the fact I’m trying to promote some of my work. This community has been instrumental in giving me the courage to make stuff and have been vocal about the things they need, so I’m just trying to let them know there’s more delicious work they can sup upon if they choose! :smiley:

Personally, when I see art/projects I assume it’s there for purchase so it doesn’t bother me to see other creators’ stuff, no offense to your sensibilities or anything intended. :slight_smile: