Tiny Dungeons or Tiny Frontiers?

I want to plunder the Tiny Dungeon world for GM treasures! But I’ve heard much of Frontiers. Can not afford both. Is there a lot of cross over? Frontiers bring a lot more to the table?

Give me your opinions!

I’ve both. All of the Tiny d6 games are basically the same. The Tiny Dungeons has far more supplements available. In fact, I think Allan has stopped with Frontiers.

I am not sure they are worth the investment specifically for that. They are great games in their own, no question. The World Primers are awesome. But there isn’t that much there on the GM side. Maybe the Talents could be inspirational but most are “in this situation roll advantage”. I came to ICRPG from Tiny because ICRPG has more bite and crunch while still being fast and light. Tiny is cool but it’s too light for my taste.

I think ICRPG is more modular as well. But I only read the tiny books not played anything.

Actually, there is a Kickstarter right now for Tiny Cthulhu:

It’s a good system for folk new to roleplaying, or those of us dipping our toes into the filthy waters of ‘solo gaming,’ but truthfully there’s not a lot of ‘there’ there.

I played Tiny Cthulhu at a con last year and it was definitely one of the best con games I’ve had. Can’t say enough about how enjoyable it was. @Ezzerharden was at the table, too. Great time.

Ditto… Good gm and players help. But I would recommend Tiny Cthulu…loved it.

They are both kind of fun resources if you want to convert their tags to ICRPG tags. I’ve signed on for the Tiny Cthulhu Kickstarter because I have a serious problem avoiding buying things with tentacles on the cover. I’d get the one that you plan to play in genre soonest, if you need it now. Otherwise, wait for a while and collect on the next time they go on bundle of holding.