The Future of Roll For Effort

youtube-convos

Shameless plug, big things are coming on Roll For Effort, we’ve done some soul searching and goal setting. We are still un-monetized, ad free (accept those from copywrite violations (shameless Woops) ) just aiming to be more consistent and helpful.

Our Mission:
Roll For Effort (RFE) is dedicated to making it easy to play healthy Role Playing Games for as many people as we can. We want to help bridge the rule book to the table so you can find the best elements from any system to enhance your game experience. We want to help you build a healthy environment and group to play with.

Program Schedule:
Starting December 1, 2019
Monday: Part one of our weekly gaming session
Wednesday: Part two of our weekly gaming session
Friday: A rotation in one of 4 series exploring gaming systems, interviewing DM’s, discussing leadership at the table, and campaign diaries of our favorite game moments.

Awesome news! Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen. I’m probably one of RFE’s biggest fans! I’ve watched every single video - some I watched more than twice even.

Blessed shall your journey be!

That’s fantastic. I love what you guys do. I feel it’s an important work for our community.

Sweet I look forward to your games. Thanks Jason.

This is fantastic! I love what you folks are doing and I can’t wait to see more! Watching all of you operate both in the GM’s seat and as players has helped me modify my style in both arenas, in a way that has really made me enjoy what I do more than ever. Thanks for all you do, you will have this shield waller’s support in any endeavors. Strength, Honor, and More RFE!

Nice! I’m a regular viewer. Started watching to see and learn more about ICRPG in action … continue watching ‘cause it’s fun!

Omg, this is so neat! Yours is actually the only campaign i’ve ever followed with such intensity. I gotta admit i’m a bit of a fanboy of Joseph. D. Sterling (<3) as the dm, but everyone’s been great!
Oh boy, i miss Littlefoot and his raven (“What do you mean “CAW”? Guys, i think he’s a wizard!”), and Ren’s char progression. Omg you guys. Brilliant channel, i’m so looking forward to anything that comes from ye all.
Cheers <3.

Oh wow, man. I’m deeply flattered. You got me blushing, my dude. Thank you so much for the compliment. :blush: It means a lot to me. :metal::heart::+1: Muchos gracias, amigo. :v:

Freaking sweet!

I look forward to your guys uploads every week and never get bored watching the sessions like I do on other channels.

Its a great resource of inspiration and rulings for newbies and old timers alike.

Keep up the good work fellas and fella-rinas.

I can’t agree with this enough!