The Barony of Bedegar

5e-hardcore

The Baron is dead! Slaughtered by orcs, none The royal family were left alive. Lord Saxton rose to the throne of Bedegar and began imposing his iron will upon the people. His iron hand imposed by his Knights of the Three Roses, a brutal order of cut throat mercenaries turned knights.

You have just escaped the grasp of the Emperor Inquisitors, still bound by the collar around your neck, the mysterious figure that freed you pointed you towards the wizard Tace and that your best place to find him would be the town of Gravesford.

Game time: Friday or Saturday at 830pm PDT

Will be using Kingdoms and Warfare, Strongholds and Followers, Arcadia, and a lot of other homebrew, aiming for a gritty more unforgiving campaign.

Platform: Astral Tabletop/Discord for voice

Min age rating: 18+

This is not a very beginner friendly campaign

More Details: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/orden-uselessbathhouse/a/the-barony-of-bedegar--document?preview=true?

Talk about unexpected

Good luck storming the castle!

I could play on either Friday or Saturday! I am EST so the game would start at 23h30 which is no problem for a night owl like me! :owl:

Glad to hear you are interested! There are a few questions in the World Anvil link id like you to answer so i can gauge if you would be a good fit for the game.

I don’t have WA though, can I answer you through PMs? :smiley:

Best to send me an email at at uselessbathhousedm@gmail.com

PMs work as well,

Name:

Time Zone:

D&D Experience: (More so I can gauge how to run the game)

Race/Class Ideas:

What you like in D&D:

What kind of other media do you enjoy:

Any questions you have for me:

Sorry for the wait!

• My name is Jeff.
  • I am 30yo
  • I am from the Eastern Time Zone.
  • I’ve been playing for a few years now.
  • I’d like to either be a Loxodon Cleric or a Human Battlemaster.
  • I enjoy comicbooks, TV series, and some video games.
  • How long have you been a Game Master and who’s your mentor? Mine is the AngryGM!