Temple of the Serpent!

art

Hey there Shield Wall, I’m coming at you with another dungeon tile set, real short and sweet like. January’s project was the Temple of the Serpent, and it was a blast. Here are some screenshots, and if you like what you see it’s on www.daydreamsandtinkering.com/dungeonarium for $5. The DIY empowerment of this community helped me start this up, so I always want to keep folks in the loop. Thanks for the imagination fuel and support! :smiley:

Thanks for that! I appreciate your work!

Definitely! We’re just going to keep cranking these out. I hope to explore more of what’s possible and usable in this small aspect of content creation. :slight_smile:

Your maps here are awesome sir! The level of detail is really good, there are so many places where snakes could emerge from. I can see that a lot of work went into these! This is perfect for the Age of Snakes book.

Thanks a bunch, really! I did try to create a more spacious tile set this time when compared to the catacombs. I’m hoping it will create a different gameplay feel as well as scenery. And there’s definitely a ton of places for snakes to slither out of, I was careful to make sure that was on the menu, haha! A sense of safety is a false one.
With all the themes and styles there are for these dungeons I just wish I could do it full time. I’ll settle for the little bit of time I get with it for now.

Looks fantastic, great job! :snake:

A thing of beauty. Good work man!