Tarot Card Monster Template

template

Hi I made this Tarot Card size Template for quick Monster References.
anyone interested in this?
Then I can share.

I took the Idea from the Monster Cards that Fantasy Flight offers for the Reals of Terinoth Setting.

Monster Idea is from the ICRPG Core book Master Ed. (copyright to Runehammer)
I just did some tweaks to it.

I also really liked the Idea of having a separate loot table for strong Monsters, like you have in an MMORPG.

Image was created using Midjourney AI (you don’t want to see my drawings xD)

Let me know what you think - THX -

Cheers,
QDW

That looks great! Well done!

This is cool and I just have a very nitpicky thing here, which is totally subjective: I would have loved for the subsequent boxes to align with the NAME and ROLLS boxes.
Also bookmarking this for Repository: Templates.

Dunno what death rattle is, but this looks cool if you’re bringing stuff to IRL table. Though personally I’d probably mod this to halve the space for the image there and make more room for actions, making an L out of it and thus ruining the 2-column aesthetic.

I can see use for the “image” space there too specially for Monster AI. If the group has an imagin in mind, I can use that to help me run the creature.

A death rattle is an ability the monster has that is triggered when the monster dies! It’s pretty cool! :smile:

Hi @Nicolas_Bohnenberger,

I made a “no artwork” version too.

Enjoy

Can we have one with a mess-box, please? :smile:

What is a Mess Box?:grin:

Straight from the Runehammer journal: it’s a small box at the bottom of the page of an encounter or a monster to scribble notes, track HPs, and mess up as needed throughout the encounter! :smiley:

ah okay, like this?

Yes! Thank you very much! :smile:

I love that Timer Action! <3