Super excited about this

craft
inspiration

I echo this.

When I see the whimsical nature of your character design and hear that they all potentially have a deadly parasite living inside them…it makes me feel for them!

Just to keep you all up to date with my thoughts. I’m planning on putting up a Kickstarter for this on Tuesday or Wednesday. I did contact Hankerin to clarify how selling ICRPG content works, and it is just like @Vihar said. I’m not planning on putting any of the core rules in the zine, so I’m good to go.

this is the best thing ever, because turnip people and frog people are the best things ever

Looks awesome!!! Great art and concept

Dont forget to link the Kickstarter :wink:

@Runehammer and @Hunter_Barnhart, thanks so much!

Of course! I’m planning on going live on Wednesday.

IS IT WEDNESDAY YETTTTTT???

@Hans-Arsch

It is now! I’m excited to see how this goes. The Kickstarter is Live NOW!

You have my money! Excited to see the end result!

And my axe!

And by axe I mean money…

@sjleland and @vihar

Thank you so much! It means a lot to have everyones support.

Just checked in. Congrats on hitting your goal!

Jumping over to Kickstarter to back it now!!

I wasn’t sure how this would go, but it’s going really well. I hadn’t even thought of the classic Kickstarter stretch goals. I can’t afford to add more to the physical book, but I might try to add more digital elements.

too bad kickstarter only supports Credit Card and i don‘t own one. If there is a Chance i could support you via paypal, let me know😎

Right now I’m not sure if I want to deal with PayPal for this. I’m going to post about this on the Kickstarter too, but since we met the goal I am planning on putting the Zine up on DiveThroughRPG after it’s all said and done.

I would have preferred PayPal as well. Its how I hide my gaming purchases from my wife :wink:

Driverthru is perfect, i maintain my PDF Vault there :grin:

Thought I would drop this here. It’s just a time-lapse of me drawing these bioforms. I don’t know if anyone is interested in this kind of thing, but I figured it might be interesting to someone.