Summer Viking Death Squad!

Just wanted to show my working PC sheet for a summer game. Hoping to get a group of former students to play Viking Death Squad: Holy Diver [from the awesome Dio song]. Trying to figure out what is going to happen during the course of the scenario.

Anyway, just wanted to show you the sheet I’m thinking of providing. Suggestions are welcome. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on things that could happen during a Holy Diver scenario feel free to chime in!

An important thank you – I’m using the VDS vs Aliens scenario as my main build up for the PCs. I really appreciate the work you did!

Hey, that sheet is cooooool!!!

Thanx. It’s inspired by some sheets by Karl Keesler, a master crafter & Savage Worlds GM. I highly recommend looking at his stuff!!

You will be happy to know that Speed Quiver in Core Second Edition now activates with modified 13 or higher.

Do you have a template for this ultralite character sheet?

That is a badass character and I love that sheet. Take a hero coin. :herocoin:

I work in Word and would be happy to provide you my working doc if you give me your email.

I’m glad you like the sheet . . . I love to make custom PC sheets for all of my games, regardless of system.

Thanx! I will take the offered Hero Coin and save it for the appropriate emergency!

Do you see the Dio Demon Guy faintly in the background?

Heh heh heh . . .