Step into the Crossroads Arena!

living-alfheim

Arena%20Title%20PAge
The Crossroads Arena is a part of Living Alfheim.

Located in the center of Arlston is the Crossroads Arena run by retired monster hunter Paulo Baris. No longer able to keep up with his younger self of a bygone time, Paulo now lives vicariously through others by promoting arena battles to the paying public. Participants include thrill seekers, adventurers looking to make a reputation for themselves, and even the occasional criminals sent by local law enforcement as punishment. The Crossroads Arena is known far and wide for the generous rewards given to those who win contests within its walls. Do you have what it takes to step onto the blood splattered floor of this theater of chaos and survive for your prize?

The Arena: Large in space allowing for far distance weapons and tactics. The arena floor serves many purposes from battles against monsters to obstacle courses, environmental challenges, and essentially entire “rooms” when desired. Drop any means of barriers, cover, etc. Any arena style map can represent it.

The Market: Directly outside the Arena is a market area. Its many vendors serve the needs of both the audience and the combatants. Much can be found in the stalls here including food and drink, knickknacks, and even gear and resources for the combatants to purchase on the way into their confrontations.

GMs, feel free to insert the Crossroads Arena into your adventures. Paulo Baris is known to put out rewards for the capture of monsters that he can add to his event menagerie.

Events should offer prizing in the form of loot and coin relative to the challenge faced.

This also serves as a great opportunity for:

• short one off encounters for any number of players for who want to roll some dice but don’t have a lot of time
    *new players who want to learn the ropes of ICRPG
  • trying out different character builds including the wacky stuff from Magic!
  • monster hunters who want to battle a variety of cool ICRPG baddies
  • players with no GM, just throw in and “Monster Mind” it
  • even ICRPG skirmish style with one party vs. another

Crossroads Arena, One Shot Matinee
Crossroads Arena, One Shot

As mentioned, this is part of the Living Alfheim movement.

I have actually set up a Discord channel and Roll20 game to run events as described Anyone here is welcome to it, just ping me and I’ll send you the invites.

New players are welcome! I’m happy to show you the ropes and this is a great way to do it!

Planning for fun stuff in the Discord channel like pop up events with loot prizing that your characters can carry on into Living Alfheim games or wherever you see fit.

Requests are welcome in the Discord channel for formats or events you’d like to see.