Solo ICRPG, my rules and looking for your help

Hi all,

I’m still very new to ICRPG and TTRPGs in general. Due to work and family I haven’t found any time to play with other people yet (hope too soon), but didn’t want to wait (a treasure planet setting sounded very exciting) so I dove down the solo path. It was a very fun learning experience.

My question for the group, if there are any solo players here is how do you run your solo games? Is there a gme you prefer, how do you build / evolve your worlds and encounters. If I can I will link my rules (if allowed) as they are compiled from multiple creative minds (mythic, GMA, and onepagesoloengine).

I liked using the GMA cards as I felt like it kept the pace of the game going faster. The contents of the cards allowed me to incorporate the other sources into one nice deck and a few hand written rules. Lastly I wanted an analog game after staring at a screen so long for school. As the game progressed I allowed myself to play 20 questions with the fate oracle at the start of each session to help form my world/factions/quests/NPCs.

I recommend Mythic, GMA, and OnePageSoloEngine to anyone interested in trying solo play.

Please take a look at my PDF (sorry wanted to handwrite things), and excuse my handwriting at times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DIY4v1_5q2KFFU0xrc3zq9pdTOTlV6tU/view?usp=drivesdk

I look forward to the questions, comments, and discussion to improve.

If my link violate any rules my sincerest apologies and I will remove immediately

Looks interesting. Please excuse me for stating the obvious (and your handwriting is not that bad), but the first improvement would be typing this up. This would help by making it searchable.

I play solo all the time. I use Mythic 2E and GMA cards and the Encounter Building Decks by Eric Bright. Mythic for most of the plot, GMA for flavor, and the Encounter Decks for specific situations. I use ICRPG with some some Five Torches Deep tools, mostly the hit dice and monster builder. I made a nice and simple little progression/class system. I found hearts too limiting and so I use FTD hit dice rules instead.