So... Community Christmas Adventure?

so… should we brainstorm a community Christmas adventure?

The Krampus that stole Christmas Adventure?

Santa Snake is back, baby! Mwuahaha!

Do it Viking Death Squad style, but with Christmas songs? :smile:

Lol. I keep thinking back to Futurama with the bad Santa Robot that goes around killing people on the naughty list.

A Warp Shell adventure, this time? With an evil Santa robot and his own Warp Shell with a red “nose”? I’m into this!!

If robot Santa was defective and not going to deliver toys around the universe In one night (easy due to warpshells time and space capabilities) I could see that triggering the players warpshell to investigate.

This is the best idea I have read for an ICRPG adventure … EVER!!! … Game On!

“Psychos seize Santa’s workshop, and only Lee Majors can stop them! The Night The Reindeer Died!!!”

At least, that’s the game I want to play in.

THIS CHRISTMAS

EXPLOSIONS

SANTA IS UNDER ATTACK

MACHINE GUNS

ONLY YOU

FLAMES IN SNOW

CAN SAVE CHRISTMAS

PAN TO SANTA LOADING A SHOTGUN AND SMOKING A CIGAR

…DECEMBER 25th

CAMERA GOES BLACK, SHRIEKS OF THE XILL

Space Factory NP-01 is giving abnormal reporting and all sensors are not getting back to HQ. We fear the Sentient Automation Nerolink Transactional Administration module might be corrupted.

Why don’t you take a repair crew up there…it’s actually overdue for maintenance, and a firmware update anyway.

Art By caiomm

I want that image on a sweater!!!

Santa has been assassinated by Krampus’s minions. You and a team of lumpy-headed elves must break into Santa’s workshop before it’s too late! Lock and load boys, you’re under the mistletoe…

@Sterling_Bronze and I want to play in the same game! Sounds like @bluearrow64 is on board too. Lol.

Let’s resurect Santa! Zombie Claus for Christmas!!

@Alex we might have a competition on our hands, then…

1 more player and you guys might as well get a roll20 session schedule for the holidays … Game On!

I see your bad ass Santa, and raise you Rudolph Uprising and this Krampus painting!

All of this guy’s work is amazingly evocative. Enjoy the timesink that is scrolling through his profile! :grinning:

The last picture was featured in a video by The Exploring Series about the Yule Man (if I remember correctly, too scared to check it out). It was terrifying but also an incredibly well done horror video set in the SCP Universe.

Great atmosphere. I highly suggest you guys check out his videos for inspiration for horror!