Silly Adventure

homebrew
art

@Fork, I agree. We will ave to see where this goes, but real stickers would be super fun.

@Paxx, I’d love to shoot for something that’s a nice gateway, but also has the option to go deeper.

@jinkywilliams, oh I know lots of adults that would have fun with this, haha. I think my 3 year old is still just a little too young, but soon enough, haha.

Hey Jordan, any progress on this?

It’s been slow going. I have been trying to catch up on some other projects first. I just finished up my Inktober RPG zine, and I just launched a new Tabletop RPG venture called Roll for Creature (Shirts and stuff like that). So this will probably be my next project to focus on, but I have a feeling it will take me a while. I have a lot I want to do with it, and time is limited between work, the little one, house work, and everything else.

But rest assured, I am working on it.

I was about to ask the same thing!!!

Excuse the necro, but are there any updates on this? I love what you’ve done so far. The sticker bit is very cool. I had a similar idea for one of my giant catalog of magical items- the “Lady Violence Decal”. Lady Violence was a mythical figure and the decals were ancient “swag” that could be affixed to a weapon for various flamboyant bonuses. I think I like your version just as much or more.

@JigokuBosatsu

To be honest, I’m not sure. This idea evolved into an idea I’m working on for a whole RPG system. That being said, it might be fun to put this setting and art together into a little adventure.

Is that why the google.doc link won’t let me see it?

Yeah, sorry about that. It’s not in good shape right now. If I get back to it, I’ll fix the link, or put up a new one.

Well, I’m finally getting back to this. I have been working on simply putting it all into a little zine-like adventure book. It still might be a few weeks until It’s all done though. I’ll need some spell checking and all that, but then I’m sure it will take a while to get the physical proof back from Drive Thru because of the holidays.

I know this is basically the same as the intro to my other zines, but I thought I should show off that I really am working on it, haha.

I am Sooooo excited that you’re still working on this!!!

really loved your previous stuff and style so excited to see some more

I’m starting out the new year with finally getting this adventure out there!

If anyone is interested, here is the link: Stickerisation

Bought it! It’s amazing!

I think this post is so long, you might benefit from creating a new post.

Thank you so much!

You think thats ok? I guess I didn’t want to be too pushy or something.

I see there is no PDF, which is fine, but I don’t have any e-book apps. Do you know which format would be good to get if I want to use it on a computer?

Oh no! Ok, so there is a PDF version bundled with all the other digital files. I mistakenly had it labeled as “ePUB”, but that’s just one of the file formats I included. I changed the label to “multiple file formats”, because there are a bunch of things in the digital pack. I have them listed in the description. Thanks for pointing this out!

The digital files include:

• PDF - Zine formatted as a PDF
  • EPUB - Zine formatted as an EPUB for eReaders and eReader apps
  • Folder - Online play assets
    • Creature Cards - Monsters and heroes as digital cards
    • Targets - Room target numbers
    • Tokens - Hero and Monster tokens
    • And More
  • Folder - Avatars for social media profiles and all that
  • Folder - Print and play files
    • Full color print and play files with 2D minis, character sheets, and more
    • Folder - Empty folders to fancy up your desktop folders

You rock, much appreciated.

Absolutely! This thread is super long because lots of us in the community like your stuff. Create a new ‘hey I finished it post’ with the link.