Search info about Krell

question

Hi community,

I begin a warp shell Campagn with my group. And I mixte up all the Runehammer univers (Warp Shell, hard suit, and so on)

I want my group to find Krell SF-4 star fighter, on a Krell colonial planet. But who is the Krell? It is a human race ? Or another alien species ?

Can I find fan art about Krell?

Thanks

Krell lore can be found in ICRPG Worlds and ICRPG Adventures

In the icrpg world, they have much more detail than in icrpg master edition?

Yes, a bit of lore/history in the Warp Shell adventures section of Worlds.
In the ICRPG Adventures there’s more about how you can utilise Krell, kinda more game mechanics

What I got from Worlds was that they were humanoids from a distant sword-and-sorcery past. I’m getting a He-man/Thundarr/Dying Earth vibe from what little is there.

Yeah I’m sure there is something there about limiting your page count when Hank made Master Edition but its unfortunate that stuff like this happens. I am happy enough to have Worlds and Adventures but I got them explicitly for issues like this.

In World there is a Krell weapon that can transform into any weapon type. The employment of Krell “battriods” are apparently a typical battle tactic (used in civil war). They seem to be a proto-race that were the first to create cosmic tech. Used to have swords and magic etc but advanced too quickly. They were able to advanced quickly due to association with some fungus.

The adventure in WORLDS is called “THE DOOM OF THE KRELL”

There isn’t much art although the Battroid is there.

Thanks, all of you for the infos!!!