Hey everyone, like to brainstorm some more ideas from you creative geniuses.
So here is the Cannibal Cults’s Kitchen
The Troll Chef: Stirs a giant cook pot and adds random rare ingredients into the mix from the shelf behind it.
Two Cultist Assistants: Shave and hack up the victims in preparation for the Troll’s cook pot.
Two still living shackled victims on the tables: (Potentially replacement player characters if a player’s characters died already)
Fire Pit: Located in the center of the room raw meat sizzles on its grill.
Timer: Every 1d4 ROUNDS a fly swarm spawns into the room. HARD check on whoever is caught in the swarm till flies are removed. 1 HP immune to most attacks. (use fire or something to disperse them)
Each ROUND I want to have the Troll chef toss a rare ingredient into the cook pot and then roll on a random table for an effect. Maybe 4-6 possible effects.
- Vortex - The troll tilts the cook pot forward and everything on that side of the room must make a STR check or be pulled 1 BANANA distance toward the cook pot. Those who fall into the cook pot boil for ULTIMATE effort. Those pulled also have to watch out for the fire pit located in the center of the room.
- Blinding Onions - All must make CON checks or become blinded for 1d4 ROUNDS
- Healing Vapors - All creatures are healed for MAGIC effort. Enemies and Characters.
- Bloody Bits - Gore splashes from the pot, CHR/WIS saves as your doused in bloody chunks and gain 1d4 STRESS (a madness mechanic of mine)
- Sticky Dough - Made of insect flour - 1d4 Flings from the pot at random targets. Targets must make a DEX save or be rooted. Str to break free
Any Ideas what other effects could happen?