Rippers Resurrected to ICRPG

question

Has anyone ever played the savage World’s supplement Rippers Resurrected? And if so have you ever thought about trying to convert it over to ICRPG?

Do it! I’ve converted the D&D 5e Stranger Things box set over to ICRPG. Getting ready to run it play-by-post on Tavern Keeper. Thinking of doing one of the other box sets for 5e if this experiment with Stranger Things works out.

Try this… its some notes I have taken on Rippers for ICRPG.

Ripper Ressurected ICRPG World Primer

Comments always welcome!

Game On!

~Ezzerharden

Thank you! I’m a big fan of this setting. The game The Order 1886 and the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing movie are huge inspirations of mine. I have a vision of creating a world for ICRPG. I want to borrow the idea of the knights of the round table from the order. I want to throw in Nikola Tesla science and Harry Houdini magic into it. Also, some steampunk flavor. Finally being able to play as Frankenstein’s monster. That character was badass in the Van Helsing movie. So a sat down to look through the Master Edition and said to myself, damn this is not easy lol.

A world primer with a mix of all of your influences would be an awesome game to get into… I look forward to seeing your World Prime. Got a name for it yet?

I would add the following recommendation to your idea list:

• Dracula’s America
  • Tesla’s Rangers
  • ICRPG’s very own setting … Ghost Mountain
  • Deadlands
  • Accursed

Game On!

~Ezzerharden

I finished working on the character classes. Heavily influenced by the classes in the Master Edition. Came up with the name Camelot 1880. Every player is a Knight of the Round Table. I like that idea from Order 1886. The watermark isn’t mine, I forgot to get rid of it before I uploaded.