RFE DM Journal #1

youtube-convos

Hey everyone, just posted a new video… laying my adventure’s bare with a DM Journal, let me know what you think… this is all new ground for me…

@Jason_Scranton that was great and really helpful to how you designed the game and the obstacles, challenges that eventuated. Cant wait for the next one. As for suggestions, maybe explain the Targets you choose and why those numbers are used, as that would be helpful for new GM’s. Maybe also explain the timers for each room in more details.

Anyway, loving it and keep up the great work.

Nice review! And thanks for showing your Trello. I’ve been curious about using it really. Have you used Google Keep? It seems like you can achieve the same results there. OneNote also comes to mind. Have you used the others and just prefer Trello for a specific reason?

I use OneNote at work a lot, haven’t tried google keep… mostly use trello because one note seems like it’s changing it’s structure all the time, and i like the drag and drop nature of storing information on cards i get with trello. I’m 100% sure there are some other great resources out there too, which i should probably check out, world anvil was one i’ve read about for example. I work around 60-70 hours a week, and have several games going, plus the channel, i realize that’s a lame excuse, but there it is… so it’s really been a matter of limited time to try all the things i should!

that advice is gold!