Repository: Character Sheets

craft
character-sheet
repository

Good question! I haven’t found any yet. If there is one I overlooked, let me know and I’ll add it!
Maybe someone wants to do one and share it here. :slight_smile:

I like it. Do you have them saved anywhere in order to print off? The image here doesn’t quite print well for me.

what kind of things would you want on it as i can try and whip one up if there is an interest in it, as the hardcore rule set is the foundation for my style of running the game with a bit of extra homebrew to balance it

what is the best program to make a character sheet in

I don’t know if there’s a “best” program but I think most of the folx here use either InDesign or Affinity.

I’m fond of google sheets these days. I can make some very functional print designs that also work natively for online play.

Crazily enough, I have made character sheets using PowerPoint. Just resize a slide to 8.5 x 11 (or A4), and you’re good to go with a great toolset. lol

how do resize the slide or change its orientation

Go to new presentation. Then VIEW -> Slide Master -> then hit Slide Size on the right of the ribbon.

Choose Custom Slide Size. Make this the “master template” for all slides. Close Master View and rock on.

thanks that did the trick

I’ve posted a fully manual, ultra-compatible, form-fillable ICME Character Sheet and a guide on how to form-fillify any pdf your heart desires! The post editor here doesn’t want me to add links sometimes so it’s being rude right now, but it’s on my profile!

EDIT: here it is, and thanks to @Alex for letting me post links!

Hey @em_7dice, I upgraded your membership status, in case that was the issue with links. Many thanks for all you are doing!

you can add mine but its for a product not released yet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvXGWx5aQlVdrx6cRJzgvEzhLG06Yi3N/view?usp=sharing