Repository: Character Sheets

craft
character-sheet
repository

Has anyone made a two sided sheet that gives more room to write in the details of gear/abilities/etc? I’ve done a sampling of the sheets listed above and didn’t see. I suppose if the answer is no I’ll end up making one! :grin:

Yes. WotC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please do and I’ll add it to the list. :slight_smile:
I have collected all character sheets but I can’t remember all of them. :sweat_smile:

I have some custom character sheets if you want to add them to the list

Hej @James_Horn. Thanks very much!
I was told that there is an upper limit to how often I can edit my initial post, so I am going to collect new or reworked sheets for a while and will enter them in one big batch at a later time. I have bookmarked your sheet though to remember to include it. Also: really nice clean looking sheet you did there. :slight_smile:

First post!

I made a character sheet booklet with homebrewery, there shouldn’t be any licensing issues as most graphics are from openclipart och Axebanes “ICRPG Style! Fantasy Stock Art” package on drivethrurpg (where they explicitly state that they’re good to use for thi type of thing)

Hopefully someone will find it useful and hopefully it can make the cut for the next revision of this list. :slight_smile:

Homebrewery link

If you want to include a form fillable ICME sheet :slight_smile:

Any custom character sheets for 5e Hardcore Mode out there? Prefer as simplified as possible.

Good question! I haven’t found any yet. If there is one I overlooked, let me know and I’ll add it!
Maybe someone wants to do one and share it here. :slight_smile:

I like it. Do you have them saved anywhere in order to print off? The image here doesn’t quite print well for me.

what kind of things would you want on it as i can try and whip one up if there is an interest in it, as the hardcore rule set is the foundation for my style of running the game with a bit of extra homebrew to balance it

what is the best program to make a character sheet in

I don’t know if there’s a “best” program but I think most of the folx here use either InDesign or Affinity.

I’m fond of google sheets these days. I can make some very functional print designs that also work natively for online play.

Crazily enough, I have made character sheets using PowerPoint. Just resize a slide to 8.5 x 11 (or A4), and you’re good to go with a great toolset. lol

how do resize the slide or change its orientation

Go to new presentation. Then VIEW -> Slide Master -> then hit Slide Size on the right of the ribbon.

Choose Custom Slide Size. Make this the “master template” for all slides. Close Master View and rock on.

thanks that did the trick

I’ve posted a fully manual, ultra-compatible, form-fillable ICME Character Sheet and a guide on how to form-fillify any pdf your heart desires! The post editor here doesn’t want me to add links sometimes so it’s being rude right now, but it’s on my profile!

EDIT: here it is, and thanks to @Alex for letting me post links!

Hey @em_7dice, I upgraded your membership status, in case that was the issue with links. Many thanks for all you are doing!