Redsword - printed out

I will be running Redsword for my D&D group as soon as our Tomb of Annihilation campaign is over. I just printed out the Online Play Kit version. I however did not have the Med Bay so I watched the YouTube video and took screen shots of the Med Bay and pieced it together in Photoshop. The whole thing is not really to scale but I think it is grand.

I mounted the print outs on chipboard. I am looking forward to introducing my group to ICRPG!

The medbay is there. You just need to rename the file extension.

Yes! It looks sweeeeet!!!

I found the file…Oh man, I spent an hour going back and forth with the video cutting pieces and putting them together.

I did learn a lot watching @Runehammer, @Ezzerharden, @TheSleeplessDM and Chris Hatltey play. I will probably watch it again before I run it myself.

I did the same prior to running it at a con. Here is my setup from back in November.

I ran it twice, and both groups loved it.

I think you will hit a home run, for sure.

If you want to watch it played on Tabletop Simulator poorly by myself… grab some popcorn and check out this friday night one shot we did… probably not suitable for all ages… i dont remember but want to air on the side of caution.

I can’t seem to find the files you used to print this out. I do have 2e core, ICRPG 1, 2, 3, and Worlds. Could you please tell me where you found them?

Its in the online play assets I believe.

what size paper did you print on? legal?

I printed them on 8.5x11. Then cut out the exposed white paper.

That was exactly my method.

The only other thing I did was use some Super77 and mounted them on chip board. That’s when I did the final cutting out. I also used a sharpie to black out the edges and clean up any anomalies. This turns out a very sturdy and stackable dungeon.

Cool, thanks. I was assuming spray adhesive, so I appreciate you mentioning which one you prefer.

So, just a heads up for anyone who might have had trouble locating these files. They’re in the 1.3 resources and not the 1.3.5 resources. This is in the Core 2.0 book files.

The med bay seems to be corrupted in the play asset folder. Is there another place with that particular photo?

I thought the same thing. I went through the video and with screen shots and Photoshop redid it. Then @Alex said that all you had to do was add the .jpg to the file. That works!

OMG thank you! Works now and I can print out the full ship for the RPG club tomorrow!

I want to RPG Club. Go Griz