Ready for little session of ICRPG with the kids

This looks like it will be so much fun!

Cool set up!

My dudes adore ICRPG - in fact, my 10 yr old is running a session for me and the 9yr old over the weekend. From what I’ve seen of his ideas, he’s inherited my predilection for gonzo adventures…

Looks awesome! I need to play with my kids this weekend. We are in the middle of a Vampire conspiracy!

Wow that was amazing fun! Nearly a TPK but then a use of a hero coin and and a criti roll and it was a whole new game. Love how resourceful and imaginative kids can be. Great time had by all whilst Metallica’s black album provided a dramatic back drop to the action.

LEGO DRAGON in the wild! … Awesome … Game On!

That board is fantastic! I love your dragon and the painting on the terrain. I hope the session will be awesome.

Yeah followed Hanks video for the terrain. My boys really enjoyed the painting process.

Yes! What a cool set up and experience for they kids! I hope they pick up on your creativity. :slight_smile:

Oh boy I’m hoping to do my first session with my kids today.

But I’m significantly bare bones, all I have is some of the paper minis and index cards vol 2.

Like you I got some buy-in from the kids because we watercoloured the index cards together.

First game I played with my kids. We’ve tried others but ICRPGis the one that stuck!

the terrain is awesome. Is it homespun or purchased? It just looks great!

Cheers. Yeah made it all with my 2 boys

That looks fancy. Where did you get the cards?

Printed off the basic loot cards found on the ICRPG web site https://www.icrpg.com/services and the target cards came with my purchase of core & magic