Pumpkin Circus One-Shot (Alfheim) - Halloween inspired adventure

one-shot
one-shot-adventure

Hello! I am looking for 4 players to take part in my Halloween one-shot! Here is the setting:

Halloween is around the corner and your local town setup a circus to celebrate. You and your friends
are enjoying each others company. You go apple bobbing and test your strength on the hammer strike.
All of a sudden you hear screams and shrieks coming from outside the tent. You peak out and you cannot believe what you see. Horrifying pumpkins are dashing off up the hill carrying the last 4 survivors.

Can you chase down the pumpkins to save your friends?

FAQ:

• 4 Adventurers
  • Alfheim world setting
  • Using Basic Character Creation in ICRPG Master Edition
  • ICVTT formerly know as RHVTT
  • Discord
  • Monday October 10th - 8:30PM - 11:00PM CST (Central Time Zone)

I’ve been inspired by others in the community to start DMing. I want to contribute to the community with some adventures!

Looking forward to this!

I am in, my friend. Sounds great. :+1:

If you need a healer I am in. RHVTT?

I would love reading the after adventure notes if any, my Mondays are always spent with the wife.

Thanks for the catch, it was recently switched from RHVTT to ICVTT this past week. Here is the post about it. I updated my original post with this correction. If you haven’t used or heard about the VTT you can read the guide here.

Hello all - I am down to play if there is still a spot available!

Hello Spizzzle! Yup there is still one spot open, you claimed the last spot.

Spizzzle is a good egg and a fun RPer; we have quested together before. Glad if he can make it!

Bumping; We had a player drop out. We now have 1 spot open if anyone wants to join.

I’m in if you have a spot open still.

@tornadofyr is the man. :sunglasses::+1:

Great job running this @likey and great job by the players in winning through teamwork. I am very happy I signed up for this game :grin:

Me too. I echo your kudos to GM @likey. It was great adventuring with you again. :+1:

Free adventure on DriveThruRPG in time for Halloween!

Managed to mess up the background image on a few pages without realizing… I’ll do another pass over and push a new PDF to fix this. Had to mess up at least one thing on the initial release :slight_smile:

First time publishing and following licenses, hoping my do diligence pays off.

Shoutout to @Jason for encouraging me to release the adventure!

Commentary about the Pumpkin Circus Adventure below

First 7 minutes from 401: Wrathful Recap by Hindsightless talks about the One-Shot that Jason ran.

Jasons’ 415 : Nerd’s RPG Variety Cast around 23 minutes in.

This adventure was great fun to play; hats off to the generous author for his excellent contribution.