Poster’s name on topic card

Hey folks, just wondering if the name of the person who posts a new topic used to be displayed on the main card thumbnail. I’m not seeing names anymore. I’m on iOS Safari. Thanks!

@Nickster Yeah, I think he is right.

I can’t remember if it was there before (shows you how much I pay attention), but you’re right that it’s not there now. I’m iOS 12 Safari as well. I do see the profile pic though.

Do you mean like this? If so, the names were there for a moment but I had troubles getting them aligned correctly, I can try again but we’ve had issues with enough space there for the Title, Poster name and Poster picture.

Screenshot%202018-12-08%20at%2060543%20PM

Cool. I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but I think it’s very helpful to have. I can definitely understand web design frustrations though.

I would +1 this if I could. I’m on iOS 12 and there are no names.

Let me know what you think of the new card design, and let me know if there are any bugs. @Runehammer want your thoughts especially. It’s supposed to look like this:

It completely disappeared in mobile view. You are probably aware, but just in case:

Yep, we’ll copy the design over to mobile if it all checks out

Yeah that design is great- name and icon right next to each other is an intuitive approach.

Ok, the design has been updated on mobile, please check it out and lemme know what you think.

This is awesome. Thanks for the great work yet again, Nick!

Looks great, man. @Nickster to the rescue again! :raised_hands:

Cool cool, glad it works for you

Looks great on mobile too! You da man @Nickster!!!