Play by post anyone?

It’s not worth the risk to you guys. Why don’t I try floating myself over, and then I can try portaling you guys over from there? Portal seems to have been a pretty effective spell up to this point.

Mehrfin looks over across the bowl.

West or Northeast gentlemen?

[Couldn’t we just set one of y’all arrows on fire and shoot the flowers?]

There’s only really the bulbs, and you could fly over from the lip you’re on to one of the others.

[Int 8+3+MR5 =16]

I cast flight on myself, attempting for the West passage.

I’m also in favor of igniting the flowers. I have a frost crystal or destroy crystal too.

Mehrfin lands on the lip of the west passage. It goes on for only a couple of feet of rounded tunnel before opening up into another chamber.

Presently Mehrfin has no light source so that’s all he can tell for now.

[So Hykon what you wanna do?]

Yeah. I really need to get my torch back. Who has that by the way?

Muel waves the torch.
“Whattabout your ball of light?”

Muel wants to try to pole vault across with his spear. Would that be strength?

[Yeah, @AbbenWisson. STR I reckon]

Lol, screw it, Muel winds up and charges into the room, planting his spear in the midway point of the bowl.
For flavor (and for turning tight corners in a dungeon) I’ll say Muel’s spear breaks down into 2 five foot sections and he can reassemble it with an action, if Smittumi allows.

10+3=13 str roll
[He aims for the opening Mehrf went through]
“I’m coming buddy! Clear a landing zone!”

Muel lands amongst the bulbs, which promptly shudder and explode. Make a HARD DEF save or take 1 damage [fuck my rolls!]

Muel rolls a 6+7 for a 13, spends a Hero Coin to reroll…

And gets an 18+7 Def! Screw you plants!
He aims a boot at them:
13+3 for a 16 STR, he kicks at it with 1d4=3+2=5 Basic Effort

Hykon watches in amusement as Muel pole vaults the monstrous vegetation and can’t help but smile at the dwarfs trash talking of the plants.

Hykon looks over at Quil. “I think I’ll wait for brother Mehrfin to open the portal.”

Mehrfin breaks out his portal crystal and tries to open a doorway from the other side. He isn’t sure what Muel was trying to do, but hopes he survives.

[Int 8+3=11] The portal crystal sputters and goes dim.

He shakes it around, smacks it a couple times, trying to get it to work.

[Well Hykon, wat ya wanna do?.. I say fire a bolt at them with your new toy!]

When Muel kicks at the nearest unexploded plant it goes off. HARD DEF save or take 6 damage. It appears they’re activated by movement.

Looks like we need a few more elves as distractions.

I begin charging up my memory ring [4]