Play by post anyone?

[Hey, just curious… the spell that turned the priests arms to claws, would the claws be considered weather or nature magic since they were formed by a spell? Nature maybe?? Hykon is immune to either one: ATTUNED (pg. 43, ME).]

[Tell Condor if he just bribes the guards he won’t have to keister his phone every night before lockdown!:no_mobile_phones::male_detective::poop::calling::rofl:]

[Been mulling it over. Its a blag but yeah, go in. It’s nature magic.]

[Oh, He’ll hate that idea. Keister hiding time is his fav-o-rite time of the day!]

[Blag, just googled it. It’s an actual word! (To convince through rhetoric, to gain acceptance or approval through persuasive banter or conversation) Had no idea. Excellent. Will be adding it to my vocabulary.]

DEF Save 19+7=26

As Hykon regains his balance, from his stumble in the debris, a crack of lightning shoots out from the sky. The torton barely manages to miss being fried by the bolt. It slams into the rocky ground next to him, sending up a spray of rock.

Hykon turns his attention back toward the CoA just in time to see a giant crab claw headed his way.

DEF Save 14+7=21 / or ATTUNED ABILITY

“Aaarrgh!” Hykon cries out, as the claw is diverted away from him at the last instant. Looking all the world like an unseen force reflected it away.

Hykon gives a prayer of thanks to his deity, as he once again takes aim with his GREENBOW, at the Child of Azatoth’s central eye.

DEX 16+1=17 / 8+2=10 EFFORT

Hykon lets out a truimphant cry, as he finally manages to land a hit.

[Google “keister”! I had to look it up for it’s spelling and just learned the etymology for it. Very interesting, and “fitting” haha!]

[Keister: a person’s buttocks, a suitcase, bag or box for carrying possessions or merchandise… Yep, sounds like Quil alright.]

Morvi misses but Mehrfin kills the Necromancer Priest with a doorway spell, slicing him neatly in half.

Muel cuts down the zombies, leaving only one remaining.

Quildrum is just over half way out of the rocky labyrinth.

Hykon’s arrow strikes true and shatters the statue’s central eye. Over the nose of the storm they hear a far away scream of pain and rage.

Timer to 0

The Sea Priest draws power from the ritual circle and summons 1 tentacle.

The tentacle immediately grabs Hykon (dex save to avoid)

The Child of Azatoth’s tentacles writh, there is a blue flash and the statue appears to be covered in a protective field.

The Sea Priest attacks morvi twice, for 2 and 12 damage (Defence roll for each).

The last remaining Zombie attacks muel (Easy defence save or take 1 damage)

The Ruin Priestess attacks Quildrum with her magic. (Quildrum needs to select one of their equipped items at random , but this time it is permanently broken).

Timer resets to 3

Target 15

What do you do?

[Int 11]

Mehrfin exits the now sinking boat and begins wading his way back into the fight, watching his steps. While he does so he tries to cast arcane missile, but slowly, gathering all the arcane energy into one place. Just as it begins coalescing into a sphere between his circling palms, he slips and the energy flies out of his hands in a random direction, hitting the ground and making a very loud noise.

Morvi dodges the Sea Priest’s first attack (DEF 18+2=20) but runs right into the next one (DEF 6+2=8) and goes down to -7/5❤️, her head bouncing off the coastal rocks.
Muel deflects the zombie’s pawing hands with a few slaps of his own (DEF 13+5=18)and then chops at it’s neck again (Nat 20! 1+2=3 for both Weapon and Ultimate :sweat_smile:).
He sees Morvi get taken out by the Sea Priest’s attack as he smashes at the zombie in front of him.
Gotta keep that one behind my shield a bit longer I guess.
" I’m coming Morvi, don’t try and move! "
[Morvi’s death timer is at 4]
[Is there a saving throw for death? I just thought of that.]

[This is Quil’s turn.]

Quil continues to climb the labyrinth wall.

DEX 19+1=20 / EFFORT 2+2=4

As Quil climbs the wall, he hears a loud crunch. " What the?" he thinks. Looking down he discovers that his KNIGHTS WEAPON KIT is destroyed. “Son-of-a…”

DEX SAVE 14+1=15

Hykon steps back out of the way, as a tentackle sprouts up out of the rocks, and grabs for him.

He instinctively kicks out with his foot at the thing and trys stomp it.

IRON FIST (FEET): STR 13+1=14

He misses. “Hold still, why don’tcha?”

[That’s another HERO POINT, also. 3/5]

Timer hits 2

The Sea Priest turns to Muel. He opens his mouth and the sound of waves breaking emerges, as a new spell is cast. Muel must make an INT save or take 7 damage vomiting up sea water.

A terrible voice emits from the Child of Azatoth. The heroes’ minds are rocked by visions of Alfheim consumed by insanity and annihilation for a thosand years “yOuR fUtUrEssss”. The statue teleports to the western quadrant where sharp rocks jut out of the ground. Everyone make a HARD INT save or take 1 damage.

The tentacle wriths and attacks Hykon again. Defence save or take 6 damage.

The Priestess of Ruin attacks Muel with her magic. (Randomly elect one equipped item which stops working until the timer runs out).

Target 15

What do you do?

[Muel’s climbing kit and his shield are out of commission, he drops to 3/10 HP, and Morvi’s Death Timer is at 3…]
Edit: I’m going to use a Hero Coin to reroll my Sea Priest INT check (I forgot I still had it, originally a 2+0) [Nat 20! Yusss…] and I’ll keep my second HARD INT result of 6+0=6 and take that -1.
Almost died needlessly there.
[Do I count that Nat 20 towards master? What about the Karma from the two misses?]

[Int 16+3=19]

Mehrfin shakes the visions from his mind, able to see through their ridiculousness.

[Int 9+3=12]

However, the effort of resisting their effects prevents him from crafting or casting any spells.

[Yeah, keep the Mastery and the Karma/Hero points. Nat 20s are rare, it won’t unbalance things]

[Quil’s turn.]

INT: 3+2=5
THESE ROCKS R HELL SAYS QUILDRUM
Note to self: Muels gonna make my rolls since hes mr 18 19 20. Lol.

[I’m on a hot streak, but my time’s coming]