Play by post anyone?

[He definitely stays with you]

Muel needs healing for sure, he’s at 2HP currently. I think I may have taken my action already also😬

Just in case I am able to do it Muel eats a Food Ration and rolls a CON check of 16+3 for his attempt…

[@AbbenWisson and @GaryD20. We’re in hour long turns, but spells only take moments, so Hykon can heal Muel right now without rolling or losing time.]

“The Lightkeepers owe you a debt of gratitude, Father Hykon.”
Muel bows his head in thanks, but not before Hykon sees him clutch his (now battle worn) tabard. (EASY attempt for Hykon if he wants)
Edit: and if Smittumi allows

Ok, Hykon reaches out and places a hand on Muel’s shoulder while softly reciting a healing prayer (Healing Touch).

I’ll take the last two hours of watch. To prove I’m not making this up:
20+1
20+1
Natural%2020

[N🧊 double Nat Twins!]

[yes, they’re natural, now stop staring!]

[Don’t forget to mark them down on your character sheet- Mastery]

Lmfao imma call you butter Furlan 'cause you on a roll

[What’s up with this Singing Arrow Hykon picked up? I can’t find anything in the book on it? Maybe one of those won’t know till you try it things??]

[Hey chef, Hero Coins are used to make Ultimate Effort once, is that correct?]

It is going to be hard to be stealthy if that arrow head is constantly singing.

[I think you can use it to re-roll any die roll to.]

[You know I thought so but I couldn’t find that in the 2e physical book. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough]

[I want to know how badly Muel shit the bed on that Nat 1 second hour. Yowza. He is definitely learning a LOT on this adventure. I hope he survives it ahaha]

[I’ve got the ME book. For Hero Coin it says: Re-roll any die roll or Add D12 onto any die roll.]

[Ah yep, I see it in the PDF. Speaking of which… I thought I only downloaded the quick start players guide or whatever but I actually got the whole ME 1.3 update book?]
[It’s actually titled Digital Core Update, but it’s 154 pp]

Mehrfin also takes first watch.

Wis 1d20+1 = 17
Wis 1d20 +1 = 15