Play by post anyone?

That’s what she said…

LMAO… at lordfurlan

[I was visualizing E. Out the entrance, unless that is actually C. I wasn’t sure how the zones related to each other.]

[In any case (Dex 1d20+1 = 5).]

[You can get to any zone from any other zone, you can just pick one. I prefer to keep it loose and cinematic. Otherwise we’ll end up trying to run a miniatures wargame over forums]

Hykon DEF roll: 14+4=18

Since Hykon already has the Vine Whip spell summoned he’ll go ahead and use it to do 4+1=5 damage to the spider.

Hykon then begins to draw out his crossbow and readies a bolt in preperation for his next attack.

[Can you do a STR to roll to hit? Thanks]

Oh yeah! NAT 20 to hit with a 4+1=5 EFFORT

Also, with a +3 with the ULT to damage. So total of 8 DAM. I believe you get to roll ULT on a NAT 20??

[More than that! You roll your normal damage die, add your normal effort bonus, then add your ULT bonus AND an additional d12! So roll a d12 and add it to your 8!]

I roll D12 twice? I’ve alreay rolled it once that’s the +3.

[Ah OK. So you do a total of 8 including the d12. Excellent!]

[C. The main bowl works for me. Caught in the webs either way :slight_smile:]

The forest echoes with the sound of this battle, stilling the animals and sprites into silent fear and awe.

Quildrum lowers his shield as thick black venom drips from it, a lucky escape! His new ally Muel lies completely still on the ground. Enraged, Quildrum raises his sword he goes chasing off after the spider as it charges across the battlefield, slicing into the thick hide of its fat body.

Clinging to the creature’s back Furlan the Elf climbs forward and stabs repeatedly into the monster’s skull, further harming it.

The spider bears down on Mehrfin and everything seems to move in slow motion. Mehrfin pushes his hands together as though pushing against some invisible ball. Then the magical energy takes on a visible form and is released - a powerful missile. It screams through the air and into the face of the charging arachnid. His power spent, Mehrfin turns and runs back into the bowl of the lair.

At the last moment, just when it looks the monster will strike again, Hykon draws back and whips out with his newly created weapon, catching the spider across the face causing it to raise up on its back four legs, and let out a screech of fear - a feeling it had not felt in over a century.

And with that, the monster dies.

[Timer turns to 0]

Just when it appears things will be still there is a rumbling from the earth around the egg patch. A dozen spiders, each the size of a wild dog, bursts out of the ground. At first it appears as though they will attack the heroes, but they all pause for a moment. Then with horrifying speed they decend on the body of their mother and begin devouring her still warm flesh.

[42 damage in a single round? Utter insanity!]

What do you do?

Quildrum heads toward muel to check on him sword n shield still drawn… My friend here I come… n tells Mehrfin n Hykon, great shots guys.

[Am I stuck in webbing?]

I vote, let’s cut down the bodies and get out of there asap while the critter babies are busy with lunch. On a personal note (being the thief I am) I take a quick look around the nest for any shiny bits or weapons that I might find handy.
WIS 15+1

Sounds good to me but ima have carry muel if he can’t move so ima still go to him first… but I do agree we need to hurry our asses up…

[Assuming I am free from the webbing]

Mehrfin heads over to where Muel is at to assist.

“Hey Quildrum,” he stops by Muel’s paralyzed body for a few moments before continuing. “You kept your cool when I didnt. Thank you. I suggest I build a doorway, perhaps back to our supplies. Just has to be somewhere I’ve been before. Can you think of any good places we can take the people rescued and heal our wounded?”

No. The effect of the webbing was that it drew the attention of the spider.

Muel CON roll 14+3=17