I’m totally game for this. I thought this image was for use as a player character – with that being said, I like the creative challenge!
As an enemy:
- Stealth rolls are impossible when the lantern exposes you
- He gains DEX (+5) shooting rolls when players are within NEAR of the lantern
- The heavy lantern can be swung when CLOSE for ULTIMATE to all CLOSE targets
- Explodes – > if thrown, the lantern hurts all NEAR targets to impact for 3D WEAPON effort and on-going WEAPON to anyone caught in the blast; you have to spend a round putting yourself out or take the on-going damage
- Can move FAR and still take an action
- He knows secret passages and hidden nooks – > can disappear if near a wall or appear out of a wall using blueprints (loot item)
- His knowledge of his environment lets him spring traps on the players (spikes, gas, collapsing floor or walls, etc.) as an action on his turn – > wherever he is, there is most likely a trap!
- Killing him would be murder!
Willie the Grounds Keeper
Willie isn’t necessarily evil; he is just a hard worker and right now his job is keeping you out! He is often employed by city officials to protect places others should not be. Graveyards, sewers, abandoned churches, warehouses, etc. He never questions who is paying his fee and as such sometimes falls under the employment of darker entities seeking to be left alone.