Online, Weekly Wednesdays UTC+1; Come Kill a Vampire!

1348AD, Somewhere in Eastern Europe.

One month ago the grand city of Tchemevik hunted down and burnt all the witches, warlocks, and other beasts of the land. The Valikian wilderness was ravaged by zealots burning homes, farms, and even schools. Now you all stand before the final pyre as the last witch is set aflame, what you didn’t expect though is to be on the frontlines in a war against darkness itself!

The vampire lord Von Dracula has been awoken by forces unknown and has set an army of nightwalkers to decimate all men. Only you and your party can stand against him. Explore the dark land based on Eastern European Folklore, and gather strength and weapons to make one final assault on Dracula’s evil lair!

This is a short adventure taking no more than 8 or so sessions to reach the end. Played Online, Wednesdays, 17:30. The whole tale is Theatre of the mind, no need for a VTT.

Bring your dice and get some sheets, come slay a vampire!

System: ICRPG 2E**
Frequency Weekly, Wednesday.
Platform: Online only VIA Discord - No VTT, TotM.

Want to join?!

Read the full primer here HERE and fill out the form HERE. When selecting a game pick ICRPG: Valaki.

If you want to ask questions about this game or anything related send me a DM!

Content Warnings

This is a dark game, I’ll never push my players too far but I need to forward with some warnings!

THIS GAME IS RATED: R! If it was a movie only 17-year-olds with adult supervision could watch it in theaters.

Issue Topics that may come up are: Things can be turned down or edited if needed, just let me know.

• Death
  • Violence
  • Blood & Gore, Brutal damage.
  • Torture, Mostly off-screen or limited.
  • Burning
  • Insects, mainly spiders.
  • Murder
  • Rituals, forced and willing.
  • Sacrifice, forced and willing.
  • Rodents, mainly rats.
  • Fear & Stress
  • Restraint
  • Slavery
  • Demons
  • Undead
  • General Dark Themes
  • Hopelessness
  • Depression

This is a new format for how I advertise games! Let me know if you like it or if it could be improved!

Honestly, it is a very nice presentation. It’s not too short but it’s not too long either! Unfortunately, I am not free on Wednesdays at those times. Good luck, have fun though!

Just a suggestion: I know what UTC+1 is but a better indication of the timezone to help the people who are new to this might be useful!

In addition, you could add a little paragraph about yourself: who are you? How long have you been a DM? What is your style like? Any weakness that you are aware of and working to change? Any particular franchises that you enjoy? :smile: