Odium is Always Boring (wink)

These RELICS are getting me kind of giddy…

Amazing stuff man, I am so excited for this project! @Runehammer What font is used for the main body of the page?

Awesome! Loving the color scheme too!

old fashioned comic sans

A lot of people sure hate on comic sans but I have always like it.

Have you come up names of the various power gems at all? Loving this concept and it would be great to tell the pc’s the name of the stones so they can seek them out in the world. Ask around, that kind of thing. “Hey, have you any leads on where one might find a Amathestian War Stone by chance?” Just curious. Also… these relics going to show up in another book we can buy mate? Rubbing hands eagerly hoping as much.

Me too man! I think it can look odd in the wrong theme, but I’m always a fan of it.

I’m the opposite point of view, I hate comic sans in most cases, but when executed correctly it is lovely. Just walls of text in comic sans hurt my puny brain.

In small or limited portions, it is probably one of the coolest readable fonts there is. Kind of like how they are used in comic books ;-p

@Runehammer has always been aware and judicious of his use text, as well as it’s look on the page. (Always in as far as I have been following his work).

yep! all on Patreon…

Not digging the Comic Sans. I’ve seen you do better.

Font choices aside… that is a piece of gear with 15 possible builds from 5 different slot-able gems and it is ONE item from a doc called RELICS - plural.

That’s rad.

I know I’m late to the party, but you could tie the gems to the milestone paths. Have the relic enhance characters differently depending on which path they took.