New to Runehammer & Vigilante City on VTT

fantasy-grounds

I am new to Runehammer. I have Fantasy Grounds and I am excited to see ICRPG and FG together. I want to run Vigilante City in FG but I don’t see a mod file on Drive Thru RPG for Vigilante City. I only see the pdf file… Am I missing something or is there is an extension that will be recognized?

AFAIK there is no FG mod for Vigilante City, at least not yet. Also if you buy the PDF, you won’t get the FG mod because it will be sold separately due to licensing issues of FG modules.

I replied on the FG forums, but I’ll post the same thing here for anyone else that’s looking.

Currently the only content that’s been ported to FG is the Core book, so you’re not missing anything; there just isn’t a module for vigilante city. That said, you can create all of the content yourself. The ruleset should support 95% of what vigilante city needs to run, and the other 5% can be worked around. PC Powers can be created as spells, you can use the HP boxes (hearts, hit points, and wounds) to track STUN and put HP as an entry in the ‘Other Rolls’ section. If there’s anything that’s truly incompatible let me know and I’ll make an extension to enable it.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I will try what you suggested.

Julius