Hi, some time ago I randomly found out there is a new Index Card RPG module for Foundry: https://foundryvtt.com/packages/icrpgme
And I know it’s already known within community, but I believe it deserves it’s own thread, mostly because it’s EPICALLY GREAT! It’s developed with Hank’s agreement, so it comes with his online collection of assets - cards, tokens and so on.
- it looks great, trying to emulate ICRPG visuals from pnp character sheet and materials,
- there is only necessary amount of automation - and it’s a good thing, the ruleset avoids automation for automation’s sake, but it does the most important thing - adding automatically loot bonuses to the Stats and Efforts based on carrying/equiping it
- I like the layout and how it organizes information in your character sheet - full description of items, abilities, powers etc. is visible directly in your character sheet, you don’t have to open it first (like for example in Fantasy grounds, where you see only lists and you have to open the item/ability to see the description)
- Character Sheet contains Resource tab with customizable, well, resources, which I am using for tracking Spellburn, Fury and conditions including Spells with a duration for several rounds
- because it has great combat tracker, where your custom resources appear and are very easy to edit - this type of combat tracker (and features) was the best part of Fantasy Grounds ruleset and something I was missing on Foundry
- comes with a sketch tool similar to the one on ICVTT simulating usage of index cards
- and implements on-top-of-scene Target and customizable Timers
- and there are some additional features, but I haven’t use them yet
- the creator ClipplerBlood (not sure if he’s here and how to tag him) is active, responsive and open to feedback - thanks a lot for your work!
Sorry for sounding like a commercial ad, but I really like Foundry, I really like ICRPG and this ruleset implementation is sort of exactly what I wanted for VTT ICRPG for a long time and haven’t find in other itinerations.
(content in screenshots shows some custom made homebrew stuff I am using)