New Fillable PDF Character Sheet

character-sheet
pdf

Ahoy all,

I’m starting to use ICRPG and I’m digging it!

Since it is an online campaign, I wanted to make a completely PDF character sheet that people wouldn’t need acrobat pro or anything else to use.

I kept mostly to the original design, because it is epic. I added more space for story and milestones. Bonuses are calculated using the Base + Loot numbers for each stat. Hearts and Milestones are clickable check boxes so you can just add them easily online.

Please let me know what you think and what features I could add/improve. Thanks!

http://www.dotmatrixbullseye.com/downloads/
(It looks weird in the browser, just download and it will be okay.)

EDIT: 7/6/20 1600 EST - Fixed the size of the base armor value. New file uploaded.

And now plumber Joey shall appear in all my games as an NPC and he shall say, “Whoa”.
Or all the players must use Plumber Joey as a pre-gen and their only communication is what they can get out of how they say, “Whoa”. Sort of like Groot.

Welcome to the nuthouse! … also, if you check the forums, a couple of folks have already made a few form fillable sheets. But thanks for your contribution to the pile! …

Game On!

Oh yeah for sure. I saw a bunch of them, and many are great. I guess I really wanted to make the custom heart and milestone checkboxes. The character sheet was a good excuse to play around in InDesign. :slight_smile:

And thanks for the welcome!

You gotta let characters talk about the lead pipe as well. But only those two things. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Whoa! My lead pipe really crushed that robot’s posotronic brain pan!”

Ahoy @Bart. I guess the new upload didn’t take. But it should be there now.

Sorry!