My First Meat Grinder

playthrough
craft
inspiration

I had a very hectic weekend this week, but still somehow managed to get some gaming done! Though this week’s session lacked a little in the storyline department(crazy 1 shot), it did not skimp on the 3 T’s. My usual group couldn’t get together due to scheduling, and trying to do adult stuff like house hunting :confused: But we had just enough time at the end of the day to roll some dice. One player suggested a Kill Bill esque showdown like when Uma Thurman squared off against the crazy 88, so I fashioned a killing floor and let them get at it.

Threat: mobs of gobs… like a ton of goblins running all over the place.
Timer: every time the d4 ran down the sick fight music would escalate and the room dc would go up (also battle fatigue from fighting a butt ton of enemies).
Treat: sweet vengeance on an Oren Ishii, type war vixen, as well as several Epic Loot table rolls from the treasure chests, and triggering a massive earthquake that collapsed half of the enemy fortress. All in all a good night at the table.

Hohooo, great stuff mate!

Nice setup! Did you use any house rules for jumping attacks and other stunts?

I just used jumping attacks as a regular attack, but if it hit it was double weapon damage from the momentum and an opposed STR check for an automatic grapple attempt. I also had repelling enemies from the chains at the top of the tower, and boulders that got pushed down (both were dex checks to avoid damage, but the boulders dealt ultimate while repellers were weapon damage)