My favorite Book setup

I have a the PDF, Hard Cover, Spiral Bound and simple stapled versions but this is by far the most useful version of my Core 2 book. A 1” binder. I sticky note tabbed the parts I want to get to quickly. It has a pocket in the front and back for character sheets and my quick reference guides. I have thought about getting one of those pouches to hold pencils and some dice.

Has anyone else done this?

image image

I dunno man, that’s a little too reminiscent of school work.:laughing:

But yes, I do use a binder in similar ways to you. But I don’t print off entire PDFs and book mark them but rather only the hand full of sheets I most frequently reference (like loot tables).

You won’t find me w/o this binder at a gaming event. It was a gift from a friend who knew how much I dig Star Blazers. But unfortunately it’s starting to get a little worn from use. It will be hard to replace.

You are not alone brother. I prefer using my 1inch binder copies rather than the actual books too!

I love your rig!
Very inspiring!

I’m assuming you’re aware that the Yamato (and its sister ship Musashi) were actual battleships during WWII? Hardcore ships at that…

Yes indeed. I credit Starblazers for getting me to school when I was a kid because I was always up at 7am to watch it. It’s pretty much the only anime I’ve followed in detail and yes, the Yamato was Japan’s greatest real life battle ship. They thought it invincible.