My Fantasy Token Sets are Now 50% Off

art-assets

Greetings Lumps,

I wanted to let you all know that I have just reduced all my fantasy VTT token sets to $1 to get ready for some upcoming changes. Within the next week or so I will be releasing a whole new series of tokens with an updated look and format. The new sets will be priced at $1on DriveThru and will eventually be combined into five set packs for sale on Roll20. My goal is to turn out a set a week and to branch out into other genres at a later time.

Thanks Ya’ll and happy gaming!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/16861/Gnomebot-Studios

Well done. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more of your cool style.

Hey thanks! It has been a while since I have been able to get into some illustrating but now I am steadily getting back to it. I’ve been building up my process so that it can be sustainable over the long term. I plan on doing maps as well as tokens but that will happen after I am rolling with the tokens for a little while.

I’m a big fan of these and use them often in my VTT games. They offer a distinctive fun art vibe and to me fit ICRPG particularly well.

One could cut back on girl scout cookies by a box or two this season and get a bunch of these great tokens. They’re 0 calories and will last a lot longer.